Having heat in a moderate degree; not cold as, warm milk.
- Somewhat hotter than temperate; having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat; moderately hot: a warm climate.
- Having the natural heat of living beings: a warm body.
- Preserving or imparting heat: a warm overcoat.
- Having or causing a sensation of unusually high body heat, as from exercise or hard work; overheated.
- Marked by enthusiasm; ardent: warm support.
- Characterized by liveliness, excitement, or disagreement; heated: a warm debate.
- Marked by or revealing friendliness or sincerity; cordial: warm greetings.
- Loving; passionate: a warm embrace.
- Excitable, impetuous, or quick to be aroused: a warm temper.
- Predominantly red or yellow in tone: a warm sunset.
- Recently made; fresh: a warm trail.
- Close to discovering, guessing, or finding something, as in certain games.
- Informal Uncomfortable because of danger or annoyance: Things are warm for the bookies.
- To raise slightly in temperature; make warm: warmed the rolls a bit more; warm up the house.
- To make zealous or ardent; enliven.
- To fill with pleasant emotions: We were warmed by the sight of home.
- To become warm: The rolls are warming in the oven.
- To become ardent, enthusiastic, or animated: began to warm to the subject.
- To become kindly disposed or friendly: She felt the audience warming to her.
- Informal A warming or heating.
- warm up To prepare for an athletic event by exercising, stretching, or practicing for a short time beforehand.
- warm up To make or become ready for an event or operation.
- warm up To make more enthusiastic, excited, or animated.
- warm up To approach a state of confrontation or violence.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇളംചൂടുള്ള - Ilamchoodulla ;തണുപ്പ് വിട്ട - Thanuppu Vitta ;ഇളംചൂടുളള - Ilamchoodulala ;ചൂടുള്ള - Choodulla ;സോത്സാഹമായ - Sothsaahamaaya | Sothsahamaya ;ഊഷ്മളമായ - Ooshmalamaaya | Ooshmalamaya ;