To throw; hence, to send forth, or throw out, as words; to utter.
- To turn or twist (wood, for example) out of shape.
- To turn from a correct or proper course; deflect.
- To affect unfavorably, unfairly, or wrongly; bias. See Synonyms at bias.
- To arrange (strands of yarn or thread) so that they run lengthwise in weaving.
- Nautical To move (a vessel) by hauling on a line that is fastened to or around a piling, anchor, or pier.
- To become bent or twisted out of shape: The wooden frame warped in the humidity.
- To turn aside from a true, correct, or natural course; go astray. See Synonyms at distort.
- Nautical To move a vessel by hauling on a line that is fastened to or around a piling, anchor, or pier.
- The state of being twisted or bent out of shape.
- A distortion or twist, especially in a piece of wood.
- A mental or moral twist, aberration, or deviation.
- The threads that run lengthwise in a woven fabric, crossed at right angles to the woof.
- Warp and woof.
- Nautical A towline used in warping a vessel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കോട്ടുക - Kottuka ;കോട്ടം - Kottam ;കോടിപ്പോവുക - Kodippovuka ;സങ്കുചിതമാക്കുക - Sankuchithamaakkuka | Sankuchithamakkuka ;കോട്ടുക - Kottuka ;വളക്കുക - Valakkuka ;