That which warrants or authorizes; a commission giving authority, or justifying the doing of anything; an act, instrument, or obligation, by which one person authorizes another to do something which he has not otherwise a right to do; an act or instrument investing one with a right or authority, and thus securing him from loss or damage; commission; authority.
- Authorization or certification; sanction, as given by a superior.
- Justification for an action or a belief; grounds: "He almost gives his failings as a warrant for his greatness” ( Garry Wills).
- Something that provides assurance or confirmation; a guarantee or proof: a warrant of authenticity; a warrant for success.
- An order that serves as authorization, especially:
- A voucher authorizing payment or receipt of money.
- Law A judicial writ authorizing an officer to make a search, seizure, or arrest or to execute a judgment.
- A warrant officer.
- A certificate of appointment given to a warrant officer.
- To guarantee or attest to the quality, accuracy, or condition of.
- To guarantee or attest to the character or reliability of; vouch for.
- To guarantee (a product).
- To guarantee (a purchaser) indemnification against damage or loss.
- To guarantee the immunity or security of.
- To provide adequate grounds for; justify. See Synonyms at justify.
- To grant authorization or sanction to (someone); authorize or empower.
- Law To guarantee clear title to (real property).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അറസ്റ്റു ചെയ്യാനുള്ള ഉത്തരവ് - Arasttu Cheyyaanulla Uththaravu | Arasttu Cheyyanulla Utharavu ;കല്പന - Kalpana ;കല്പന - Kalpana ;സമര്ത്ഥിക്കുക - Samarththikkuka | Samarthikkuka ;നഷ്ടോത്തരവാദം ചെയ്യുക - Nashdoththaravaadham Cheyyuka | Nashdotharavadham Cheyyuka ;നിയമപരമായ ഉത്തരവ് - Niyamaparamaaya Uththaravu | Niyamaparamaya Utharavu ;