A covenant real, whereby the grantor of an estate of freehold and his heirs were bound to warrant and defend the title, and, in case of eviction by title paramount, to yield other lands of equal value in recompense. This warranty has long singe become obsolete, and its place supplied by personal covenants for title. Among these is the covenant of warranty, which runs with the land, and is in the nature of a real covenant.
- Official authorization, sanction, or warrant.
- Justification or valid grounds for an act or a course of action.
- Law An assurance by the seller of property that the goods or property are as represented or will be as promised.
- Law The insured's guarantee that the facts are as stated in reference to an insurance risk or that specified conditions will be fulfilled to keep the contract effective.
- Law A covenant by which the seller of land binds himself or herself and his or her heirs to defend the security of the estate conveyed.
- Law A judicial writ; a warrant.
- A guarantee given to the purchaser by a company stating that a product is reliable and free from known defects and that the seller will, without charge, repair or replace defective parts within a given time limit and under certain conditions.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ന്യായീകരിക്കുക - Nyaayeekarikkuka | Nyayeekarikkuka ;പ്രമാണം - Pramaanam | Pramanam ;ഉത്തരവാദം - Uththaravaadham | Utharavadham ;ഗുണമേന്മ ഉത്തരവാദിത്വം - Gunamenma Uththaravaadhithvam | Gunamenma Utharavadhithvam ;ഉറപ്പ് - Urappu ;കല്പന - Kalpana ;