An ancient expression of good wishes on a festive occasion, especially in drinking to some one.
- A salutation or toast given in drinking someone's health or as an expression of goodwill at a festivity.
- The drink used in such toasting, commonly ale or wine spiced with roasted apples and sugar.
- A festivity characterized by much drinking.
- To drink to the health of; toast.
- To engage in or drink a wassail.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുളി - Kuli ;മംഗളാശംസനം - Mamgalaashamsanam | Mamgalashamsanam ;സ്നാനം - Snaanam | Snanam ;മദ്യപാനവിരുന്ന് - Madhyapaanavirunnu | Madhyapanavirunnu ;മദ്യപാനവിരുന്ന് - Madhyapaanavirunnu | Madhyapanavirunnu ;