- A woven fabric, especially one on a loom or just removed from it.
- The structural part of cloth.
- A latticed or woven structure: A web of palm branches formed the roof of the hut.
- A structure of delicate, threadlike filaments characteristically spun by spiders or certain insect larvae.
- Something intricately contrived, especially something that ensnares or entangles: caught in a web of lies.
- A complex, interconnected structure or arrangement: a web of telephone wires.
- The World Wide Web.
- A radio or television network.
- A membrane or fold of skin connecting the toes, as of certain amphibians, birds, and mammals.
- The barbs on each side of the shaft of a bird's feather; a vane.
- Baseball A piece of leather or leather mesh that fills the space between the thumb and forefinger of a baseball glove. Also called trap1, webbing.
- Architecture A space or compartment between the ribs or groins of a vault. Also called cell.
- A metal sheet or plate connecting the heavier sections, ribs, or flanges of a structural element.
- A thin metal plate or strip, as the bit of a key or the blade of a saw.
- A large continuous roll of paper, such as newsprint, either in the process of manufacture or as it is fed into a web press.
- To provide with a web.
- To cover or envelop with a web.
- To ensnare in a web.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നീന്തുപക്ഷികളുടെ വിരലുകള്ക്കുമധ്യേയുളള ചര്മ്മം - Neenthupakshikalude Viralukalkkumadhyeyulala Charmmam ;കാല്ച്ചെറ്റ - Kaalchetta | Kalchetta ;(ചിലന്തി) വല - (ചിലന്തി) വല ;മാറാല - Maaraala | Marala ;അംഗുലചര്മ്മം - Amgulacharmmam ;വെബ് - Vebu ;