Received with gladness; admitted willingly to the house, entertainment, or company; as, a welcome visitor.
- Received with pleasure and hospitality into one's company or home: a welcome guest.
- Giving pleasure or satisfaction; agreeable or gratifying: a welcome respite from hard work.
- Cordially or willingly permitted or invited: You are welcome to join us.
- Used in the expression you're welcome to acknowledge an expression of gratitude.
- A cordial greeting or hospitable reception given to an arriving person.
- A reception upon arrival: gave the stranger an unfriendly welcome.
- The state of being welcome: Don't overstay your welcome.
- To greet, receive, or entertain (another or others) cordially or hospitably.
- To receive or accept gladly: would welcome a little privacy.
- Used to greet cordially a visitor or recent arrival.
- wear out (one's) welcome To visit so often or stay so long as to become a nuisance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്വീകരണം - Sveekaranam | sweekaranam ;സ്വാഗതം - സ്വാഗതം ;സ്വാഗതാര്ഹമായ - Svaagathaarhamaaya | swagatharhamaya ;സത്കാരം - Sathkaaram | Sathkaram ;സ്വാഗതപ്രസംഗം - Svaagathaprasamgam | swagathaprasamgam ;നിര്ദ്ദേശങ്ങള് സ്വീകരിക്കുക - Nirddheshangal Sveekarikkuka | Nirdheshangal sweekarikkuka ;