Containing, or consisting of, water or other liquid; moist; soaked with a liquid; having water or other liquid upon the surface; as, wet land; a wet cloth; a wet table.
- Covered or soaked with a liquid, such as water.
- Not yet dry or firm: wet paint.
- Stored or preserved in liquid.
- Used or prepared with water or other liquids.
- Rainy, humid, or foggy: wet weather.
- Characterized by frequent or heavy precipitation: a wet climate.
- Informal Allowing the sale of alcoholic beverages: a wet county.
- Characterized by the use or presence of water or liquid reagents: wet chemistry.
- Something that wets; moisture.
- Rainy or snowy weather: go out into the wet.
- Informal One who supports the legality of the production and sale of alcoholic beverages.
- To make wet; dampen: wet a sponge.
- To make (a bed or one's clothes) wet by urinating.
- To become wet.
- To urinate.
- all wet Slang Entirely mistaken.
- wet behind the ears Inexperienced; green.
- wet (one's) whistle Informal To take a drink.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്വിന്ന - Svinna | swinna ;ക്ഷീണിതനായ - Ksheenithanaaya | Ksheenithanaya ;വെള്ളം - Vellam ;ഓതന് - Othan ;നനയുക - Nanayuka ;ഈര്പ്പം - Eerppam ;