To strike; to beat; to give a heavy or resounding blow to; to thrash; to make with whacks.
- To strike (someone or something) with a sharp blow; slap.
- Slang To kill deliberately; murder.
- To deal a sharp, resounding blow.
- A sharp, swift blow.
- The sound made by a sharp, swift blow.
- whack off Vulgar Slang To masturbate.
- have Informal To try out; attempt.
- out of whack Informal Improperly ordered or balanced; not functioning correctly.
- whacked out Slang Exhausted.
- whacked out Slang Crazy.
- whacked out Slang Under the influence of a mind-altering drug.