Anything soever which; the thing or things of any kind; being this or that; of one nature or another; one thing or another; anything that may be; all that; the whole that; all particulars that; -- used both substantively and adjectively.
- Everything or anything that: Do whatever you please.
- What amount that; the whole of what: Whatever is left over is yours.
- No matter what: Whatever happens, we'll meet here tonight.
- Which thing or things; what: Whatever does he mean?
- Informal What remains and need not be mentioned; what have you: Please bring something to the party-pretzels, crackers, whatever.
- Of any number or kind; any: Whatever requests you make will be granted.
- All of; the whole of: She applied whatever strength she had left to the task.
- Of any kind at all: No campers whatever may use the lake before noon.
- Informal Used to indicate indifference to or scorn for something, such as a remark or suggestion: We're having pizza tonight.-Whatever. I don't care.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മറ്റെന്ത് - Mattenthu ;എന്തെന്ത് - Enthenthu ;അതെന്തായാലും - Athenthaayaalum | Athenthayalum ;ഏതോ - Etho ;ഏതെങ്കിലും - Ethenkilum ;ഒട്ടുംതന്നെ - Ottumthanne ;