At or in what place; hence, in what situation, position, or circumstances; -- used interrogatively.
- At or in what place: Where is the telephone?
- In what situation or position: Where would we be without your help?
- From what place or source: Where did you get this idea?
- To what place; toward what end: Where is this argument leading?
- At what or which place: She moved to the city, where jobs are available.
- In a place in which: He lives where the climate is mild.
- In any place or situation in which; wherever: Where there's smoke, there's fire.
- To a place in which: We should go where it is quieter.
- To a place or situation in which: They will go where they are happy.
- The place or occasion: We know the when but not the where of it.
- What place, source, or cause: Where are you from?
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
എവിടേക്ക് - എവിടേക്ക് ;ഏതു ദിക്കില് - Ethu Dhikkil ;എങ്ങോട്ട് - Engottu ;ഏതുസ്ഥലം? - Ethusthalam? ;എങ്ങോട്ട് - Engottu ;എങ്ങോട്ട്? - Engottu? ;