A composition of inflammable materials, which, kindled, is very hard to quench; Greek fire.
- A raging, rapidly spreading fire.
- Something that acts very quickly and intensely: a land swept by the wildfire of revolution.
- Lightning occurring without audible thunder.
- A luminosity that appears over swamps or marshes at night; ignis fatuus.
- A highly flammable material, such as Greek fire, once used in warfare.
- like wildfire Rapidly and intensely: The disease spread like wildfire.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദവം - Dhavam ;വനഹുതാശനന് - Vanahuthaashanan | Vanahuthashanan ;മുഖോല്ക - Mukholka ;ദാവം - Dhaavam | Dhavam ;പടുതീ - Paduthee ;താവം - Thaavam | Thavam ;