To gain by superiority in competition or contest; to obtain by victory over competitors or rivals; as, to win the prize in a gate; to win money; to win a battle, or to win a country.
- To achieve victory or finish first in a competition.
- To achieve success in an effort or venture: struggled to overcome the handicap and finally won.
- To achieve victory or finish first in.
- To receive as a prize or reward for performance.
- To achieve or attain by effort: win concessions in negotiations.
- To obtain or earn (a livelihood, for example). See Synonyms at earn1.
- To make (one's way) with effort.
- To reach with difficulty: The ship won a safe port.
- To take in battle; capture: won the heights after a fierce attack.
- To succeed in gaining the favor or support of; prevail on: Her eloquence won over the audience.
- To gain the affection or loyalty of.
- To appeal successfully to (someone's sympathy, for example).
- To persuade (another) to marry one: He wooed and won her.
- To discover and open (a vein or deposit) in mining.
- To extract from a mine or from mined ore.
- A victory, especially in a competition.
- First place in a competition.
- An amount won or earned.
- win out To succeed or prevail.
- win through To overcome difficulties and attain a desired goal or end.
- win the day To be successful.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മത്സരിച്ചുനേടുക - Mathsarichuneduka ;വിജയം - Vijayam ;സ്വായത്തമാക്കുക - Svaayaththamaakkuka | swayathamakkuka ;പശ്ചാത്കരിക്കുക - Pashchaathkarikkuka | Pashchathkarikkuka ;ജയിക്കുക - Jayikkuka ;നേടുക - Neduka ;