Attracting; adapted to gain favor; charming; as, a winning address.
- Of or relating to the act of winning: drew the winning number in the lottery.
- Successful; victorious: the winning entry; the winning team.
- Attractive; charming: a winning personality; a winning smile.
- The act of one that wins; victory.
- Something won, especially money. Often used in the plural.
- A section of a mine that has been recently prepared or opened for working.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ലക്ഷ്യം - Lakshyam ;ആകര്ഷമായ - Aakarshamaaya | akarshamaya ;വശ്യമായ - Vashyamaaya | Vashyamaya ;ജയി - Jayi ;ജയിക്കല് - Jayikkal ;ലാഭം - Laabham | Labham ;