The quality of being wise; knowledge, and the capacity to make due use of it; knowledge of the best ends and the best means; discernment and judgment; discretion; sagacity; skill; dexterity.
- The ability to discern or judge what is true, right, or lasting; insight.
- Common sense; good judgment: "It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things” ( Henry David Thoreau).
- The sum of learning through the ages; knowledge: "In those homely sayings was couched the collective wisdom of generations” ( Maya Angelou).
- Wise teachings of the ancient sages.
- A wise outlook, plan, or course of action.
- Bible Wisdom of Solomon.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിവേകം - Vivekam ;അറിവ് - Arivu ;പ്രതിബോധം - Prathibodham ;നിപുണത - Nipunatha ;പ്രകേതം - Praketham ;ബുദ്ധി - Buddhi | Budhi ;