To know; to learn.
- The natural ability to perceive and understand; intelligence.
- Keenness and quickness of perception or discernment; ingenuity. Often used in the plural: living by one's wits.
- Sound mental faculties; sanity: scared out of my wits.
- The ability to perceive and express in an ingeniously humorous manner the relationship between seemingly incongruous or disparate things.
- One noted for this ability, especially one skilled in repartee.
- A person of exceptional intelligence.
- at (one's) wits' end At the limit of one's mental resources; utterly at a loss.
- have To remain alert or calm, especially in a crisis.
- To be or become aware of; learn.
- To know.
- to wit That is to say; namely.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മനസ്സിലാക്കുക - Manassilaakkuka | Manassilakkuka ;രസികന് - Rasikan ;ഫലിതം - Phalitham ;നര്മ്മബോധം - Narmmabodham ;തമാശ - Thamaasha | Thamasha ;രസികത്വം - Rasikathvam ;