In the inner or interior part of; inside of; not without; as, within doors.
- In or into the inner part; inside.
- Inside the mind, heart, or soul; inwardly.
- In the inner part or parts of; inside: resentment seething within him.
- Inside the limits or extent of in time or distance: arrived within two days; stayed within earshot; within ten miles of home.
- Inside the fixed limits of; not beyond: lived within her income.
- In the scope or sphere of: acted within the law; within the medical profession.
- Inside a specified amount or degree: The team had pulled to within five points of winning.
- An inner position, place, or area: treachery from within.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉള്ഭാഗത്തായി - Ulbhaagaththaayi | Ulbhagathayi ;അപ്പുറത്തല്ലാതെ - Appuraththallaathe | Appurathallathe ;അഭ്യന്തരം - Abhyantharam ;സ്വാധീന - Svaadheena | swadheena ;അകമേ - Akame ;യ്ക്കുള്ളില് - Ykkullil ;