The earth and the surrounding heavens; the creation; the system of created things; existent creation; the universe.
- The earth.
- The universe.
- The earth with its inhabitants.
- The inhabitants of the earth; the human race.
- Humankind considered as social beings; human society: turned her back on the world.
- People as a whole; the public: The event amazed the world.
- A specified part of the earth: the Western World.
- A part of the earth and its inhabitants as known at a given period in history: the ancient world.
- A realm or domain: the animal world; the world of imagination.
- A sphere of human activity or interest: the world of sports.
- A class or group of people with common characteristics or pursuits: the scientific world.
- A particular way of life: the world of the homeless.
- All that relates to or affects the life of a person: He saw his world collapse about him.
- Secular life and its concerns: a man of the world.
- Human existence; life: brought a child into the world.
- A state of existence: the next world.
- A large amount; much. Often used in the plural: did her a world of good; candidates that are worlds apart on foreign policy.
- A celestial body such as a planet: the possibility of life on other worlds.
- Of or relating to the world: a world champion.
- Involving or extending throughout the entire world: a world crisis.
- for all the world In all respects; precisely: She looked for all the world like a movie star.
- in the world Used as an intensive: How in the world did they manage? I never in the world would have guessed.
- out of this world Informal Extraordinary; superb: The dinner was out of this world.
- the world over Throughout the world: known the world over.
- world without end Forever.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഞാലം - Njaalam | Njalam ;ഊഴി - Oozhi ;ഭൂലോകചരിത്രം - Bhoolokacharithram ;മനുഷ്യകാര്യങ്ങള് - Manushyakaaryangal | Manushyakaryangal ;വിശ്വം - Vishvam ;വയ്യം - Vayyam ;