Bad, ill, evil, or corrupt, in a greater degree; more bad or evil; less good; specifically, in poorer health; more sick; -- used both in a physical and moral sense.
- More inferior, as in quality, condition, or effect.
- More severe or unfavorable.
- Being further from a standard; less desirable or satisfactory.
- Being in poorer health; more ill.
- Something that is worse: Of the two routes, the eastern one is the worse. She was accused of cheating on exams, lying, and worse.
- In a worse manner; to a worse degree.
- for better or (for) worse Whether the situation or consequences be good or ill: For better or worse, he trusts everyone.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂടുതല് ദൂഷ്യമായ - Kooduthal Dhooshyamaaya | Kooduthal Dhooshyamaya ;ചീത്തയായി - Cheeththayaayi | Cheethayayi ;ഏറെ ഗൗരവമേറിയ - Ere Gauravameriya | Ere Gouravameriya ;മോശമായി - Moshamaayi | Moshamayi ;torture worse than killing കൊല്ലാക്കൊല - torture Worse Than Killing Kollaakkola | torture Worse Than Killing Kollakkola ;കൂടുതല് ചീത്തായ - Kooduthal Cheeththaaya | Kooduthal Cheethaya ;