Excellence of character; dignity; worth; worthiness.
- The reverent love and devotion accorded a deity, an idol, or a sacred object.
- The ceremonies, prayers, or other religious forms by which this love is expressed.
- Ardent devotion; adoration.
- Chiefly British Used as a form of address for magistrates, mayors, and certain other dignitaries: Your Worship.
- To honor and love as a deity.
- To regard with ardent or adoring esteem or devotion. See Synonyms at revere1.
- To participate in religious rites of worship.
- To perform an act of worship.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിഷേവ - Abhisheva ;സേവചെയ്യല് - Sevacheyyal ;സപര്യ - Saparya ;ഉപാസ - Upaasa | Upasa ;ആരാധിക്കുക - Aaraadhikkuka | aradhikkuka ;ഉപാസന - Upaasana | Upasana ;