See 2d & 3d Wreak.
- The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked; destruction.
- Accidental destruction of a ship; a shipwreck.
- The stranded hulk of a severely damaged ship.
- Fragments of a ship or its cargo cast ashore by the sea after a shipwreck; wreckage.
- The remains of something that has been wrecked or ruined.
- Something shattered or dilapidated.
- A person who is physically or mentally broken down or worn out.
- To cause the destruction of in or as if in a collision.
- To dismantle or raze; tear down.
- To cause to undergo ruin or disaster. See Synonyms at blast, ruin. See Usage Note at wreak.
- To suffer destruction or ruin; become wrecked.
- To work as a wrecker.