To move the body to and fro with short, writhing motions, like a worm; to squirm; to twist uneasily or quickly about.
- To turn or twist the body with sinuous writhing motions; squirm.
- To proceed with writhing motions.
- To worm one's way into or out of a situation; insinuate or extricate oneself by sly or subtle means.
- To move with a wriggling motion: wriggle a toe.
- To make (one's way, for example) by or as if by wriggling: He wriggled his way into favor.
- A wriggling movement.
- A sinuous path, line, or marking.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിടയുക - Pidayuka ;വക്രഗതി - Vakragathi ;പിടയല് - Pidayal ;പിടയ്ക്കുക - Pidaykkuka ;പുളയുക - Pulayuka ;വിറച്ചു വിറച്ച് - Virachu Virachu ;