Any one of several species of large marine gastropods belonging to the genus Yetus, or Cymba; a boat shell.
- At this time; for the present: isn't ready yet.
- Up to a specified time; thus far: The end had not yet come.
- At a future time; eventually: may yet change his mind.
- Besides; in addition: returned for yet another helping.
- Still more; even: a yet sadder tale.
- Nevertheless: young yet wise.
- And despite this; nevertheless: She said she would be late, yet she arrived on time.
- as yet Up to the present time; up to now.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അല്ലാതെയും - Allaatheyum | Allatheyum ;കുറേക്കൂടെ - Kurekkoode ;അതുവരെ - Athuvare ;എന്നിട്ടും - Ennittum ;തദപി - Thadhapi ;കൂടാതെ - Koodaathe | Koodathe ;