An emphasized or reflexive form of the pronoun of the second person; -- used as a subject commonly with you; as, you yourself shall see it; also, alone in the predicate, either in the nominative or objective case; as, you have injured yourself.
- That one identical with you:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or as the object of a preposition: Did you buy yourself a gift?
- Used for emphasis: You yourself were certain of the facts.
- Used in an absolute construction: In office yourself, you helped push the bill along.
- Your normal or healthy condition: Are you feeling yourself again? See Usage Note at myself.