The quality or state of being young; youthfulness; juvenility.
- The condition or quality of being young.
- An early period of development or existence: a nation in its youth.
- The time of life between childhood and maturity.
- A young person, especially a young male in late adolescence.
- Young people considered as a group.
- Geology The first stage in the erosion cycle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മര്യന് - Maryan ;യൗവ്വനം - Yauvvanam | Youvvanam ;താരുണ്യം - Thaarunyam | Tharunyam ;യുവത്വം - Yuvathvam ;യൗവനം - യൗവനം ;കൗമാരം - Kaumaaram | Koumaram ;