On the official Mozilla Blog, Stormy Peters (Director of Developer Relations) & Joe Stevensen (Operations Security Manager) Posted details regarding Mozilla Developer Network Database Disclosure into a publicly accessible server. This is indeed a serious security fault from Mozilla because Some MDN email addresses and hashed passwords were temporarily posted into a public server. Post Content: […]
- Major Security Leak At Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)
- How to repair damaged, invalid, incompleted, corrupted zip & rar archive files?
- Google’s Page Layout Algorithm : Web Pages with too many ads will be Penalized!
- Get Into Facebook By Solving Puzzles!
- Enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 in Offline Mode
Tag CloudChile coding Development Email Facebook firefox Google Google Instant if else interface mine mozilla mysql news pdo php php.net php array php convert PHP Data Objects php if else php pdo php programming programming prototype rescue single line if else Stanford Webmail YouTube