Code for Honor is Microsoft’s award for solution excellence. Build outstanding software solutions in one of four specially chosen categories – Large Enterprises, MSME, Government Enablement, Citizen Services – and showcase your capabilities on the national stage. Modern devices and cloud-based services have changed the way organizations and users operate. Organizations can now deliver comprehensive […]
- Major Security Leak At Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)
- How to repair damaged, invalid, incompleted, corrupted zip & rar archive files?
- Google’s Page Layout Algorithm : Web Pages with too many ads will be Penalized!
- Get Into Facebook By Solving Puzzles!
- Enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 in Offline Mode
Tag CloudChile coding Development Email Facebook firefox Google Google Instant if else interface mine mozilla mysql news pdo php php.net php array php convert PHP Data Objects php if else php pdo php programming programming prototype rescue single line if else Stanford Webmail YouTube