Hey Folks, The PDO (PHP Data Objects) is an extension which defines a lightweight, consistent interface for accessing databases in PHP. PDO provides a data-access abstraction layer, which means that, regardless of which database you’re using, you use the same functions to issue queries and fetch data. PDO does not provide a database abstraction; it […]
- Major Security Leak At Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)
- How to repair damaged, invalid, incompleted, corrupted zip & rar archive files?
- Google’s Page Layout Algorithm : Web Pages with too many ads will be Penalized!
- Get Into Facebook By Solving Puzzles!
- Enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 in Offline Mode
Tag CloudChile coding Development Email Facebook firefox Google Google Instant if else interface mine mozilla mysql news pdo php php.net php array php convert PHP Data Objects php if else php pdo php programming programming prototype rescue single line if else Stanford Webmail YouTube