Hey Folks, This was one of the post by the Facebook Engineer Jonathan Hsu (Posted Date : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 6:15am) about how you can get into the Facebook Team by solving Puzzles (Infact Hard!). He explains how it helps programmers to make themselves stand out; no matter what their resumes or backgrounds […]
- Major Security Leak At Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)
- How to repair damaged, invalid, incompleted, corrupted zip & rar archive files?
- Google’s Page Layout Algorithm : Web Pages with too many ads will be Penalized!
- Get Into Facebook By Solving Puzzles!
- Enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 in Offline Mode
Tag CloudChile coding Development Email Facebook firefox Google Google Instant if else interface mine mozilla mysql news pdo php php.net php array php convert PHP Data Objects php if else php pdo php programming programming prototype rescue single line if else Stanford Webmail YouTube