YouTube Instant (Not an official YouTube associated URL) is a real time video search engine similar to Google instant functionality built by 19 year old Stanford University student and Facebook software engineer intern, Feross Aboukhadijeh. The functionality created by Feross allows its users to search the YouTube video database as they type. It follows on […]
- Major Security Leak At Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)
- How to repair damaged, invalid, incompleted, corrupted zip & rar archive files?
- Google’s Page Layout Algorithm : Web Pages with too many ads will be Penalized!
- Get Into Facebook By Solving Puzzles!
- Enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 in Offline Mode
Tag CloudChile coding Development Email Facebook firefox Google Google Instant if else interface mine mozilla mysql news pdo php php.net php array php convert PHP Data Objects php if else php pdo php programming programming prototype rescue single line if else Stanford Webmail YouTube