Hey there, This post was actually not pre-planned. It came into my mind when I stuck with downloading a ~2 GB zip data for one of the new service in my website. I failed downloading the whole file twice. I’ve used Firefox to download, First time, 1.7 GB of zip data was completed before it […]
- Major Security Leak At Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)
- How to repair damaged, invalid, incompleted, corrupted zip & rar archive files?
- Google’s Page Layout Algorithm : Web Pages with too many ads will be Penalized!
- Get Into Facebook By Solving Puzzles!
- Enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 in Offline Mode
Tag CloudChile coding Development Email Facebook firefox Google Google Instant if else interface mine mozilla mysql news pdo php php.net php array php convert PHP Data Objects php if else php pdo php programming programming prototype rescue single line if else Stanford Webmail YouTube