- Deserving or winning honor and respect: led an honorable life.
- Bringing distinction or recognition: honorable service to one's nation.
- Possessing and characterized by honor: an honorable person.
- Consistent with honor or good name: followed the only honorable course of action.
- Distinguished; illustrious: this honorable gathering of scholars.
- Attended by marks of recognition and honor: received an honorable burial.
- Used as a title of respect for certain high government officials: The Honorable Jane Doe, Associate Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
- Used as a courtesy title for the children of barons and viscounts and the younger sons of earls.
- Used in the House of Commons as a title of respect when speaking of another member.
Sorry, Meaning for Honorable in Greek is not found! Please try below options