- To develop the innate capacities of, especially by schooling or instruction. See Synonyms at teach.
- To provide with knowledge or training in a particular area or for a particular purpose: decided to educate herself in foreign languages; entered a seminary to be educated for the priesthood.
- To provide with information; inform: a campaign that educated the public about the dangers of smoking.
- To bring to an understanding or acceptance: hoped to educate the voters to the need for increased spending on public schools.
- To stimulate or develop the mental or moral growth of.
- To develop or refine (one's taste or appreciation, for example).
- To teach or instruct a person or group.
ವಿದ್ಯೆಕಲಿಸು ತರಬೇತಿಕೊಡು ಕಲಿಸು