- A multicellular organism of the kingdom Animalia, differing from plants in certain typical characteristics such as capacity for locomotion, nonphotosynthetic metabolism, pronounced response to stimuli, restricted growth, and fixed bodily structure.
- An animal organism other than a human, especially a mammal.
- A person who behaves in a bestial or brutish manner.
- A human considered with respect to his or her physical, as opposed to spiritual, nature.
- A person having a specified aptitude or set of interests: "that rarest of musical animals, an instrumentalist who is as comfortable on a podium with a stick as he is playing his instrument” ( Lon Tuck).
- Relating to, characteristic of, or derived from an animal or animals: animal fat.
- Relating to the physical as distinct from the spiritual nature of people: animal instincts and desires.
પ્રાણી પશુ જાનવર પાશવી વૃત્તિવાળો માનવ હેવાન ઈન્દ્રિયજન્ય શારીરિક પાશવી કામવાસનાનું
પાશવી વૃત્તિવાળો માનવ