A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Crocodile , Snake , Seal , Snail , Fly , Fox , Bee , Chicken , Horse , Bear , Squirrel , Scorpion , Dolphin , Bear , Seal , Pig , Camel , Bird , Octopus , Deer , Rhinoceros , Cow , Bear , Pig , Cat , Puppy , Owl , Rabbit , Fly , Fly , Duck , Fly , Horse , Seal , Fly , Shark , Kitten , Duck , Horse , Kangaroo , Sheep , Bear , Fly , Bear , Zebra , Alligator , Bird , Rat , Monkey , Turtle , Lobster , Horse , Lion , Wolf , Cheetah , Fox , Bear , Puppy , Fox , Cat , Pig , Shark , Lobster , Chimpanzee , Giraffe , Owl , Eagle , Snake , Duck , Kitten , Goat , Hippopotamus , Monkey , Goldfish , Turtle , Panda , Hamster , Spider , Shark , Dog , Cow , Seal , Frog , Elephant , Cow , Duck , Cow , Rat , Duck , Jaguar , Dog , Frog , Snake , Tiger