- Any of several mammals of the family Suidae, having short legs, cloven hooves, bristly hair, and a cartilaginous snout used for digging, especially the domesticated hog, Sus scrofa domesticus, when young or of comparatively small size.
- The edible parts of one of these mammals.
- Informal A person regarded as being piglike, greedy, or gross.
- A crude block of metal, chiefly iron or lead, poured from a smelting furnace.
- A mold in which such metal is cast.
- Pig iron.
- Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a police officer.
- Slang A member of the social or political establishment, especially one holding sexist or racist views.
- To give birth to pigs; farrow.
- pig out Slang To eat ravenously; gorge oneself: "a parent who asks a child, 'Would you like to pig out on pizza?'” ( George F. Will).
- in a pig's eye Slang Under no condition; never.
- pig in a poke Something that is offered in a manner that conceals its true nature or value.
- pig it Slang To live in a piglike fashion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Camel , Alligator , Frog , Turtle , Hamster , Duck , Snake , Zebra , Horse , Seal , Rat , Bird , Bear , Chicken , Eagle , Crocodile , Bear , Cat , Kitten , Fish , Puppy , Duck , Fly , Elephant , Snail , Horse , Monkey , Panda , Seal , Duck , Shark , Fox , Lion , Jaguar , Fly , Owl , Bear , Fly , Chimpanzee , Shark , Fly , Puppy , Wolf , Lobster , Bear , Bear , Cat , Fish , Cow , Seal , Shark , Monkey , Cow , Seal , Spider , Fly , Sheep , Fish , Turtle , Bear , Horse , Goat , Rat , Kitten , Tiger , Fox , Dolphin , Fly , Deer , Rhinoceros , Dog , Horse , Scorpion , Cow , Giraffe , Cheetah , Goldfish , Snake , Duck , Frog , Cow , Owl , Squirrel , Kangaroo , Bird , Duck , Fish , Bee , Lobster , Fox , Snake , Hippopotamus , Octopus , Dog , Rabbit