- An unmarried girl or woman.
- A virgin.
- A machine resembling the guillotine, used in Scotland in the 16th and 17th centuries to behead criminals.
- Sports A racehorse that has never won a race.
- Sports A maiden over.
- Of, relating to, or befitting a maiden: a maiden blush.
- Being an unmarried girl or woman: a maiden aunt.
- Being a racehorse that has never won a race.
- First or earliest: a maiden voyage; a maiden speech in the Senate.
Sorry, Meaning for Maiden in Hebrew is not found! Please try below options