A small fruit tree (Ficus Carica) with large leaves, known from the remotest antiquity. It was probably native from Syria westward to the Canary Islands.
- Any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Ficus, especially F. carica, native to the Mediterranean region and widely cultivated for its edible multiple fruit.
- The sweet, hollow, pear-shaped, multiple fruit of this plant, having numerous tiny seedlike fruits.
- Any of several plants bearing similar fruit.
- The fruit of such a plant.
- A trivial or contemptible amount: not worth a fig; didn't care a fig.
- Dress; array: in full fig.
- Physical condition; shape: in fine fig.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അതിവിനയം - Athivinayam ;അത്തിമരം - Aththimaram | Athimaram ;അത്തിപ്പഴം - Aththippazham | Athippazham ;രൂപം - Roopam ;വേഷം - Vesham ;തുച്ഛം - Thuchcham ;