One of several species of small rodents of the genus Mus and allied genera, larger than mice, that infest houses, stores, and ships, especially the Norway, or brown, rat (M. decumanus), the black rat (M. rattus), and the roof rat (M. Alexandrinus). These were introduced into America from the Old World.
- Any of various long-tailed rodents resembling mice but larger, especially one of the genus Rattus.
- Any of various animals similar to one of these long-tailed rodents.
- Slang A despicable person, especially one who betrays or informs upon associates.
- Slang A scab laborer.
- A pad of material, typically hair, worn as part of a woman's coiffure to puff out her own hair.
- To hunt for or catch rats, especially with the aid of dogs.
- Slang To betray one's associates by giving information: ratted on his best friend to the police.
- Slang To work as a scab laborer.
- To puff out (the hair) with or as if with a pad of material.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Cheetah , Hippopotamus , Seal , Bird , Shark , Chimpanzee , Bear , Sheep , Fish , Bear , Dog , Cow , Horse , Elephant , Pig , Jaguar , Fly , Fish , Spider , Wolf , Cat , Fly , Duck , Rhinoceros , Cat , Goat , Camel , Puppy , Deer , Eagle , Giraffe , Seal , Tiger , Kangaroo , Pig , Cow , Horse , Lion , Fly , Turtle , Alligator , Snake , Goldfish , Pig , Duck , Fly , Duck , Frog , Fly , Fox , Owl , Monkey , Bear , Kitten , Dog , Bear , Rabbit , Fish , Cow , Hamster , Monkey , Fox , Seal , Fox , Octopus , Scorpion , Puppy , Bee , Duck , Turtle , Crocodile , Chicken , Shark , Dolphin , Snake , Seal , Snail , Fly , Horse , Lobster , Snake , Squirrel , Lobster , Panda , Kitten , Bird , Shark , Frog , Cow , Bear , Zebra , Duck , Bear , Horse , Fish , Owl