A kind of hood worn by the canons of a cathedral church; a sort of amice.
- A small rectangular wood or plastic block, the face of which is divided into halves, each half being blank or marked by dots resembling those on dice.
- A game played with a set of these small blocks, generally 28 in number.
- A country expected to react politically to events as predicted by the domino theory: "The dominos did indeed fall in Indochina” ( Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.)
- A costume consisting of a hooded robe worn with an eye mask at a masquerade.
- The mask so worn.
- One wearing this costume.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരുവക ശിരോവസ്ത്രം - Oruvaka Shirovasthram ;ആധിപത്യം - Aadhipathyam | adhipathyam ;ഒരു വക ശിരോവസ്ത്രം - Oru Vaka Shirovasthram ;രാജ്യം - Raajyam | Rajyam ;മൂടുപടം - Moodupadam ;ഒരിനം പാശികളി - Orinam Paashikali | Orinam Pashikali ;