The fruit of the date palm; also, the date palm itself.
- Time stated in terms of the day, month, and year.
- A statement of calendar time, as on a document.
- A specified day of a month.
- A particular point or period of time at which something happened or existed, or is expected to happen.
- The years of someone's birth and death: Beethoven's dates were 1770 to 1827.
- The time during which something lasts; duration.
- The time or historical period to which something belongs: artifacts of a later date.
- An appointment: a luncheon date with a client; a date with destiny. See Synonyms at engagement.
- An engagement to go out socially with another person, often out of romantic interest.
- One's companion on such an outing.
- An engagement for a performance: has four singing dates this month.
- To mark or supply with a date: date a letter.
- To determine the date of: date a fossil.
- To betray the age of: Pictures of old cars date the book.
- To go on a date or dates with.
- To have origin in a particular time in the past: This statue dates from 500 B.C.
- To become old-fashioned.
- To go on dates.
- out of date No longer in style; old-fashioned: clothes that went out of date last year.
- to date Until now: To date, only half of those invited have responded.
- up to date In or into accordance with current information, styles, or technology: brought me up to date on the project's status.
- The sweet, edible, oblong or oval fruit of the date palm, containing a narrow, hard seed.
- A date palm.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഈന്തപ്പന - Eenthappana ;ആയുഷ്കാലം - Aayushkaalam | ayushkalam ;സമയം - Samayam ;സംഭവകാലം - Sambhavakaalam | Sambhavakalam ;തിയ്യതി - Thiyyathi ;യുവതീയുവാക്കള് ഒരുമിച്ച് പുറത്തുപോകല് - Yuvatheeyuvaakkal Orumichu Puraththupokal | Yuvatheeyuvakkal Orumichu Purathupokal ;