The fruit of a tree of the genus Citrus (C. Aurantium). It is usually round, and consists of pulpy carpels, commonly ten in number, inclosed in a leathery rind, which is easily separable, and is reddish yellow when ripe.
- Any of several southeast Asian evergreen trees of the genus Citrus, widely cultivated in warm regions and having fragrant white flowers and round fruit with a yellowish or reddish rind and a sectioned, pulpy interior, especially C. sinensis, the sweet orange, and C. aurantium, the Seville or sour orange.
- The fruit of any of these trees, having a sweetish, acidic juice.
- Any of several similar plants, such as the Osage orange and the mock orange.
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between red and yellow, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 590 to 630 nanometers; any of a group of colors between red and yellow in hue, of medium lightness and moderate saturation.
- Of the color orange.
- Made from oranges.
- Tasting or smelling like oranges.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മധുരനാരകം - Madhuranaarakam | Madhuranarakam ;ഓറഞ്ച് - Oranchu ;മധുരനാരങ്ങയുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട(അതിന്റെ നിറമുള്ള) - Madhuranaarangayumaayi Bandhappetta(athinte Niramulla) | Madhuranarangayumayi Bandhappetta(athinte Niramulla) ;പിംഗലവർണ്ണം - Pimgalavarnnam ;പിംഗലവര്ണ്ണം - Pimgalavarnnam ;മധുരനാരങ്ങ - Madhuranaaranga | Madhuranaranga ;