Congealed with cold; affected by freezing; as, a frozen brook.
- Past participle of freeze.
- Made into, covered with, or surrounded by ice.
- Very cold: the frozen North.
- Preserved by freezing: frozen meat.
- Rendered immobile: frozen in their tracks with fear.
- Immobile, as from pain or inflammation. Used of a joint: a frozen shoulder.
- Expressive of cold unfriendliness or disdain: a frozen look on their faces.
- Kept at a fixed level: frozen rents.
- Impossible to withdraw, sell, or liquidate: frozen assets.