The quality of being homologous; correspondence; relation; as, the homologyof similar polygons.
- The quality or condition of being homologous.
- A homologous relationship or correspondence.
- Chemistry The relation of the elements of a periodic family or group.
- Chemistry The relation of the organic compounds forming a homologous series.
- Mathematics A topological classification of configurations into distinct types that imposes an algebraic structure or hierarchy on families of geometric figures.