One of the grand districts or quarters into which any space or surface, as of the earth or the heavens, is conceived of as divided; hence, in general, a portion of space or territory of indefinite extent; country; province; district; tract.
- A large, usually continuous segment of a surface or space; area.
- A large, indefinite portion of the earth's surface.
- A specified district or territory.
- An area of interest or activity; a sphere.
- Ecology A part of the earth characterized by distinctive animal or plant life.
- An area of the body having natural or arbitrarily assigned boundaries: the abdominal region.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇടം - Idam ;ഉത്തരേശന് - Uththareshan | Uthareshan ;സ്ഥലി - Sthali ;ശരീരഭാഗം - Shareerabhaagam | Shareerabhagam ;സ്ഥാനം - Sthaanam | Sthanam ;ഭരണപ്രദേശം - Bharanapradhesham ;