The act of asking for anything desired; expression of desire or demand; solicitation; prayer; petition; entreaty.
- To express a desire for; ask for. Often used with an infinitive or clause: requested information about the experiment; requested to see the evidence firsthand; requested that the bus driver stop at the next corner.
- To ask (a person) to do something: The police requested her to accompany them.
- The act of asking.
- Something asked for.
- by request In response to an expressed desire: We are offering these scarves for sale again by request.
- in request In great demand: a pianist in great request.
- on When asked for: References are available on request.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആവശ്യപ്പെടുക - Aavashyappeduka | avashyappeduka ;അഭ്യർത്ഥന - Abhyarththana | Abhyarthana ;അപ്പീല് - Appeel ;അപേക്ഷിക്കുക - Apekshikkuka ;അപേക്ഷ - Apeksha ;അപേക്ഷിക്കല് - Apekshikkal ;