Capable of being reversed; as, a chair or seat having a reversible back; a reversible judgment or sentence.
- That can be reversed, as:
- Finished so that either side can be used: a reversible fabric.
- Wearable with either side turned outward: a reversible skirt; a reversible vest.
- Chemistry & Physics Capable of assuming or producing either of two states: a reversible cell; a reversible reaction.
- Chemistry & Physics Of or relating to a process, such as a chemical reaction or a phase change, in which the system undergoing the process can be returned to its original state.
- A reversible fabric or item of clothing.