To project upward, or make an angle with the horizon or with the line of a vessel's keel; -- said of the bowsprit, etc.
- A spar or derrick with a block at one end, used for stowing cargo.
- To stow or pack (cargo) in the hold of a ship.
- The angle formed by the bowsprit and the horizon or the keel.
- To incline (a bowsprit) upward at an angle with the horizon or the keel.
- To have an upward inclination. Used of a bowsprit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കഠിനമായ - Kadinamaaya | Kadinamaya ; ;