One who, or that which, whistles, or produces or a whistling sound.
- One that whistles: a whistler of popular tunes.
- A marmot (Marmota caligata) of the mountains of northwest North America, having a grayish coat and a shrill, whistling cry.
- Any of various birds that produce a whistling sound.
- A horse having a respiratory disease characterized by wheezing.
- Physics An electromagnetic wave of audio frequency produced by atmospheric disturbances such as lightning, having a characteristically decreasing frequency responsible for a whistling sound of descending pitch in detection equipment.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?