Tending, or causing, to approach the center.
- Moving or directed toward a center or axis.
- Operated by means of centripetal force.
- Physiology Transmitting nerve impulses toward the central nervous system; afferent.
- Botany Developing or progressing inward toward the center or axis, as in the head of a sunflower, in which the oldest flowers are near the edge and the youngest flowers are in the center.
- Tending or directed toward centralization: the centripetal effects of a homogeneous population.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കേന്ദ്രം - Kendhram ; ;കേന്ദ്രത്തെയോ അച്ചുതണ്ടിനെയോ ലക്ഷ്യമാക്കി നീങ്ങുന്ന - Kendhraththeyo Achuthandineyo Lakshyamaakki Neengunna | Kendhratheyo Achuthandineyo Lakshyamakki Neengunna ;